- 2 fillets of Sea Bream
- 2 field mushrooms sliced
- 100g cherry tomatoes sliced
- 100g sugarsnap Peas sliced
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- Line a baking tray with foil, drizzle with oil and season the tray with salt and pepper.
- Next in a wok stir fry the garlic, tomatoes, mushrooms and sugarsnap peas until nicely cooked.
- Grill the bream fillets until they have turned an opaque white colour then turn over to crisp the skin.
- Finally, plate up the vegetables and lay the sea bream fillet skin side down on top.
Leave a Reply