- 2 fillets of sea bream
- Broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp capers
- ½ tsp chopped garlic
- Start off by putting your broccoli in to steam until just cooked, you want it to stay crispy
- In another pan heat some oil until nearly smoking.
- Add the bream fillets to the pan skin side down, hold them down for about 15 seconds as this will stop the skin from curling up.
- Cook the bream until the skin is lovely and crispy and then turn the fish and finish it off.
- Remove the bream from the pan, plate up and keep warm.
- In the same pan you used for the bream, add the capers, butter, garlic and a splash of water.
- Once the butter has melted drizzle over the bream , plate the broccoli and enjoy!
Leave a Reply