- 500g Peeled and De-veined Prawns
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ chopped onion
- 2 sweet potatoes
- A glug of sweet chilli sauce
- Splash of red wine vinegar
- To start with rub your sweet potatoes with a little oil and then season the skin.
- Put them into a hot oven and bake until crispy
- Whilst the potatoes are baking, in a wok or large skillet sauté the onion until they’re soft then add the garlic and the chopped tomatoes.
- Bring the mixture up to a simmer and add the vinegar, chilli sauce and chilli powder.
- Simmer for around 10 minutes to allow the sauce to reduce, finally add the prawns to the sauce.
- Once the prawns have turned pink they are ready to eat. Serve on top of the potatoes and enjoy!
Leave a Reply