- 2 Sea Bream Fillets
- 4 Medium courgettes
- 2 Vine Tomatoes
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- Dried Basil
- To make your pappardelle, with a peeler or mandolin, cut the courgette into long thin strips.
- In a pan heat a little oil with the garlic then, fry the courgette until barely wilted and remove from the pan.
- Finely chop the tomatoes and add them to the same pan used for the courgettes, sprinkle in the basil and cook for around 4 minutes.
- Whilst the tomatoes are cooking, grill the Sea Bream until they turn opaque.
- Finally, plate up, the pappardelle at the bottom, followed by the tomato and finally top it off with the Bream.