Ingredients <serves 2>
- 1 fillet of smoked haddock cut in half
- 8 florets of broccoli
- 8 florets of cauliflower
- 1 knob of butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp greek yoghurt
- Start of by boiling the broccoli and cauliflower in some salted water until soft.
- In another pan poached your haddock in enough water just to cover it.
- Once the haddock is virtually cooked, poach your eggs in the same pan.
- Next, mash your broccoli and cauliflower, add the butter and seasoning.
- In a small bowl mix together the mustard and the yoghurt to serve with the haddock.
- Finally place the mash in the centre of the plate, lay the fish on top and your egg on top of that and enjoy!