Get your salad boxes at the ready for this incredible salad! You’ll be the envy of the office!
- 1 Fillet of Salmon
- 1 tsp Salmon Caviar
- A couple handfuls of your favourite salad leaves
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp oil
- Right, start off by placing your salmon skin side down in a frying pan and then fill the pan until the salmon is just covered with water.
- Bring the water to the boil and poach the salmon until the fish has become a light pink colour.
- Take out from the water and leave to cool on the side, alternatively cook your salmon the night before, and leave it in the pan covered with cling film to cool overnight.
- Once the salmon is cool, you can dress your salad
- Grab the salad leaves and then flake the salmon over the top.
- Next, sprinkle the Salmon Caviar around the salad, these will burst as you eat the salad like little flavour bombs!
- Finally mix together the red wine vinegar, lemon juice and oil and pour over the salad as a dressing.