These wraps make for the perfect alternative to sandwiches! They are so simple to make and are super tasty too!
Ingredients <Makes 2 Wraps)
- 1 Skinned fillet of Sea Bass
- ½ cup Panko Breadcrumbs (Normal ones work just as well but Panko give an extra crunch!)
- 2 handfuls of salad leaves
- 2 teaspoons Tartar sauce
- 2 tortilla wraps
- 1 egg (beaten)
- Start off by cutting the sea bass fillet into 6 strips
- Beat your egg and then dip the bass into it, then into the breadcrumbs, make sure the sea bass strips are well coated.
- Now, there are two ways you can cook your bass, you can either lightly fry in some vegetable oil bake them in the oven until they are slightly golden.
- Once cooked, let them cool slightly then build your wrap! Layer the salad then place 3 of the sea bass strips on top of that, add the tartar sauce, roll, wrap in some foil and your lunch is ready!
Leave a Reply