- 200g skinned white fish (Cod, Coley and Whiting are perfect)
- 200g Skinned Salmon
- 200g Skinned Smoked Haddock
- 1 egg
- Start off by beating your egg as you’ll need to dip the fish in this so that breadcrumbs stick. Then pre-heat your oven to around 180 degrees
- Next take your chopping board and cut you fish into fish fingers.
- Next dip each piece of fish into the egg and then into the breadcrumbs.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet and place the breaded fish fingers onto the tray and then bake in the oven for around 10 minutes.