- 200g Cod Loin cut into 1cm thick medallions
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 ½ tbsp plain flour
- Splash oil
- Put the flour and paprika into a sandwich bag and season well then, give the bag a good shake to ensure the flavours are well mixed.
- Into the same bag add your cod medallions and shake until the fish is well coated in the paprika flour.
- In a frying pan or heavy bottomed grill pan heat a little oil until the pan begins to smoke slightly.
- Fry off the fish until golden on either side, garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve!
Leave a Reply