Ingredients <Serves 2>
- 100g Crayfish
- 100g Prawns
- 2 good handfuls of Salad leaves (Rocket works well)
- 2 tortilla wraps
- Balsamic Salad Dressing
- In a large pan heat around 1cm of oil, once the oil is up to temperature fry the tortilla wraps on both sides until slightly golden and crispy
- Leave them aside to cool
- Once they’re cool put a handful of your salad leaves on each and divide the prawns and crayfish equally between the two.
- Tip: Using a saucer to cut the tortillas into smaller circles this dish can be made into a light and tasty starter
- Before serving drizzle over the salad dressing and enjoy!