- 2 Lemon Sole Fillets
- 2 slices bread made into breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Zest of ½ a lemon
- 1 egg
- Start off by making the breadcrumbs, either put the bread into a food processor or use a cheese grater (just mind your fingers!).
- For added flavour toast the bread first
- To the breadcrumbs add the herbs, lemon and a little seasoning and give them a good stir.
- Next in a bowl beat your egg and then dip each sole fillet into the mixture and then into the breadcrumbs
- Once both fillets are fully coated gently pan fry them until the breadcrumbs are golden and crsipy