- 2 Fillets of Lemon Sole (Dover Sole and Plaice are great with this as well)
- ½ Cabbage finely sliced
- 1 red chilli finely sliced (or chilli flakes work just as well)
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 2 spring onions finely sliced
- Splash of lemon juice
- Lightly oil a baking sheet and season with some salt and pepper, place the sole fillets skin side down and bake in the oven for around 10 minutes on a high heat. Once cooked the skin should be opaque.
- Whilst the fish is cooking, in a wok or large pan stir fry the onions, cabbage, chilli and garlic for around 2 minutes on a high heat, whilst frying add the lemon juice as this help retain the green colour of the cabbage as well as adding seasoning to the dish.