- 300g Plain Flour
- 2 sachets Squid Ink
- 3 eggs
- 6 scallops
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- For the pasta, in a bowl mix together the eggs flour and squid ink until they form a dough, once the mix has come together remove from the bowl and knead the dough for around 15 minutes. Then leave to rest in the fridge for at least half an hour.
- Once the dough has rested roll out until thin then cut into long thin strips (if you have a pasta machine use it). Then cook the pasta in some salted water for around 2-3 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and leave to one side, next in a small pan heat a little oil and sear the scallops on either side until just cooked.
- In another pan melt the butter add the basil and oregano and a little seasoning and mix.
- To serve make a bed of the pasta top with the scallops and pour over the sauce, finish with a little chopped parsley and dive in!