- 4 Sea Bass Fillets
- About a thumbs length of Chorizo, cut into matchsticks
- ½ red onion sliced
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- ½ tin chopped tomatoes
- Squirt of tomato ketchup
- 1 cup rice
- 1 cup water
- Begin by lightly frying the chorizo in a pan until the oils begin to appear.
- Then add the onion and garlic to the pan, stir, season and then fry off until the onion is soft.
- Next add the tinned tomatoes and tomato ketchup give it a good stir and simmer for about 2 minutes then leave to one side.
- Cook off your rice in a saucepan, bring the water to the boil, simmer for 10 minutes and then turn off the heat, do not remove the lid until just before serving.
- Oil a baking sheet and season with smoked paprika and salt and pepper, then lay the bass skin side down and grill until the flesh is opaque and slightly golden on top, then turn and crisp the skin.
- Just before serving stir the sauce into the rice, then serve resting the bass fillet on top of the rice, finish the dish with some chopped parsley.