- 4 Rainbow Trout Fillets
- 3-4 Slices of bread made into breadcrumbs
- Zest of a Lime, and juice
- Zest of a Lemon, and juice
- 1 tbsp Dried Parsley
- Red wine vinegar
- Olive oil
- Start off by making your breadcrumbs, take your bread slices and give them a good whirl around in your blender. You can either stop here and use the fresh breadcrumbs, or for little extra flavour, bake your breadcrumbs in the oven for around 5 minutes until they are slightly golden.
- Once you’ve done that add the citrus zests, parsley and a decent amount of seasoning to the breadcrumbs and give them a good mix.
- On a baking sheet drizzle a little oil and then lay the fish fillets on the tray skin side down, then top each fillet with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Grill the fillets for around 5 minutes
- Mix together the lemon & Lime juice with the red wine vinegar and a little olive oil to make a dressing
- Once the fillets are cooked drizzle with the dressing and serve!