- 200g Coley or Cod cut into strips
- Flour for dusting
- Around 4 tortilla wraps
- 1 baby gem lettuce
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- Zest ½ lemon
- Generous pinch cayenne pepper
- Olive oil
- Lightly coat your fish strips in the flour and then heat your oil in a shallow pan.
- Once hot, cook your fish strips until they are an even golden colour all over.
- Whilst the fish is cooking in a small bowl mix the mayo, cayenne pepper and lemon zest together and leave to one side.
- Once the fish is cooked roll up your wraps with a little of the mayo and lettuce and tomato and enjoy!