- 2 Cod steaks (around 200g each)
- 2 scallops cut in half
- Chicken stock (around 500ml)
- 2 knobs butter
- Oil for frying
- Firstly cook off the peas in the chicken stock and leave to one side to keep warm.
- In the meantime heat the oil in a pan and fry off the cod skin side down until the flesh begins to change colour, before turning over, add the scallops and fry until the cut side is a golden colour.
- Drain your peas and place in the middle of the plate, rest the cod flesh side down on top of the peas and place the scallops on top of the cod.
- Finish with the butter and a sprinkling of Parsley.