- 4 Halibut Steaks
- 1 courgette diced
- 1 onion diced
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- Tin chopped tomatoes
- Half a block of feta crumbled
- In a pan with a little oil, fry off the onion, garlic and courgette
- Once the mixture is slightly golden pour in the tomatoes, simmer then add the basil and parsley and give it a good stir.
- Once the mixture is ready, on a baking sheet place the halibut steaks and top each one with the tomato mixture.
- Bake in the oven for around 15-20 minutes around 5 minutes before the end of cooking, top the steaks with the feta and return to the oven to finish off.
Leave a Reply