- 2 Hake Cutlets
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ glass red wine
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- ½ tsp smoke paprika
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper powder
- Salt and pepper
- Firstly you’ll need to make the tomato sauce for your pasta, put all of the wet ingreditnets into a sauce pan, bring to the boil and then simmer for around 10 minutes to reduce the liquid.
- Give it a stir and add the onion, tomatoes and the dried herbs and spices and simmer again for another 5-10 minutes.
- In another pan bring some water seasoned with salt to the boil and cook the spaghetti
- Next season your hake cutlets and grill until slightly golden on both sides.
- Drain your pasta and add the sauce to the same pan and give it a stir
- Serve the pasta in bowls with the hake resting on top, garnish with some chopped parsley and enjoy!