- 1 Naturally Smoked Haddock Fillet
- Milk (enough to cover the fish)
- 2 medium potatoes cut into chunks
- ½ onion sliced
- In a pan sweat off your onion until it has softened, then add the onions to the potato pot and boil your potatoes until just done.
- In another pan poach the smoked haddock in the milk for around 10 minutes.
- Drain your potatoes and onions then add the cooking liquid from the fish to the potatoes
- Flake in the smoked haddock, season well and give it a stir to incorporate all of the ingredients
- Serve in deep bowls with some warm crusty bread!