- 4 Pollock Steaks
- Vine tomatoes (enough for four people)
- 200g frozen peas
- 2 tbsp chicken stock
- First off, drizzle the tomatoes with some oil, season and oven roast.
- Whilst the tomatoes are cooking in a pan heat a little oil, season the fish and fry skin side down until the flesh has almost turned completely opaque, then turn over and finish cooking.
- For the peas cook them in some boiling water, drain them and the stock and plenty of seasoning before blending them with a hand blender of simple mashing them.
- Serve the fish on top of the peas and enjoy!