- 500g Cod or Coley Chopped into chunks
- 4 Rashers of smoked bacon chopped
- 150g chorizo chopped
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 1 slice bread
- 50g cheese
- In a pan saute onion and bacon together until onions are soft
- add garlic and tomatoes, stir through, add chorizo and parsley
- season to taste, add cod and stir through until the cod is covered with sauce
- pour into an oven proof dish, and cook in oven for 25/30 mins. Make breadcrumbs with one slice of bread, grate 50gr of cheese and add to breadcrumbs, sprinkle over dish and place under grill until, cheese has melted and breadcrumbs toasted.
- Serve on warm plates with crusty bread, and a salad.
Leave a Reply