Simple Sea Bass and Sweet Potato
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 2 Sea Bass Fillets
- 1 sweet potato
- Salad leaves (rocket etc)
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into wedge shapes and season liberally.
- Drizzle the wedges with oil and roast until crispy
- In a pan heat a little oil and fry off the sea bass for around 3 minutes, you will see the fish change colour.
- Once the colour has changed about ¾ of the way up, turn the fish and finish off cooking for around a minute, serve with the wedges and a good handful of the salad leaves.