Grilled Sea Bass with Moroccan Spiced Couscous
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 2 fillets Sea Bass
- 2 large tomatoes cut into ¼
- 1 red pepper cut into strips
- ½ aubergine cut into chunks
- Drizzle of oil
- 200g couscous
- ½ tsp – 1 tsp Ras al Hanout
- For the Couscous, place all of the prepared vegetables onto a baking sheet, season and drizzle with the oil. Then roast on a high heat.
- For the sea bass, cover a grill pan in foil and gril the bass until the skin turns opaque, then turn over and grill the skin until crispy.
- Finally for the couscous boil some water and pour over the couscous, just enough to cover it and leave to soak. Once it has soaked in, fluff with fork, sprinkle in the ras al hanout and then add the roasted veg.