Tom Yum Prawn Soup (Serves 3-4)
This Asian Noodle soup is sure to warm you up on a cold winters night, and is a great use for our Peeled and De-Veined Prawns, it’s rich broth and spice hit is just what you need to bring a spark of the summer into winter!
- Raw Peeled and De-veined Prawns
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 800ml Fish Stock
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 4 diced mushrooms
- 2 Celery Stalks chopped (Optional)
- 50g Coriander
- 3 tbsp Tom Yum Paste
- Bring the Fish stock to the boil and add the Tom Yum paste
- Add the vegetables and prawns and leave to simmer
- After about 15 minutes remove to bowls and garnish with the fresh coriander, serve and enjoy!