- 4 Brancaster oysters
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
- Melted butter
- Salt to taste
- Paprika to taste
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Shuck the oysters and set aside. Heat the oven to 375 degree F.
- Top the oysters with the chopped garlic, parsley leaves, and season with salt and paprika (to taste). Add some melted butter in each oyster.
- Bake the oysters in the oven for 20 minutes. Transfer out and serve immediately. You can add a squirt of lemon juice before eating (optional).
Leave a Reply