Teriyaki Marinated Salmon Steaks
- 4 Salmon Steaks
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Runny Honey
- 1 Clove Garlic Crushed
- Salt and Pepper
- Combine the oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic and salt and pepper together. Place the salmon fillets into the bowl and cover.
- Leave to marinate for at least an hour or overnight if possible.
- Heat the oven to Gas 6/190c.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade and place on an oiled baking sheet, cook in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes.