Fish Pie Pasties
Here’s a different take on fish pie, Fish Pasties! This recipe will feed a family of four comfortably.
- 500g Fish Pie Mix
- 1 Pack Potts Sauce for Fish Pie
- 2 packs ready rolled puff pastry
- Egg for brushing
- In an oven proof dish put the fish pie mix and cover with the fish pie sauce, then cook for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Once the fish is cooked take out of the oven and leave to cool for a while
- In the meantime, cut the pastry into four circles about size of a side plate.
- Into the middle spoon the fish and brush the edge of the circle with the egg
- Then, fold over the pastry and crimp the edges together and glaze the pastry with the beaten egg, transfer the finished pasties to a baking tray and oven bake for a further 10 – 15 minutes until the pastry is golden.