Dill and Lemon Stuffed Rainbow Trout
For lovers of Salmon this dish is a nice variation and looks excellent when served either as a main course for cosy Saturday night or, as a centre piece for a tapas style lunch or dinner.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 1 Rainbow Trout, Gutted
- 1 Lemon
- Fresh Dill
- Salt and Pepper
- Fresh Spinach
- Rinse the Rainbow Trout and in the cavity, season with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice the lemon and put about 4 slices in the fish cavity and repeat the process with the dill.
- Once you have done this place the fish on a baking tray and make three cuts into the flesh of the trout on either side, drizzle with some oil and season well.
- Bake in the oven on a medium heat for 15-20mins turning the fish over half way through the cooking process
- Once cooked cover a plate with the spinach, lay the cooked trout on top and serve.
Leave a Reply