What better way to use our Mini Monkfish Tails than in this simple but satisfying dish.
- 2 Mini Monkfish Tails, skinned and boned
- 4 tbsp. dried breadcrumbs
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 3/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Combine the butter, paprika, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Place the fish fillets onto a lined baking tray.
- Brush the fish with the butter mixture until you’ve used all of it, then evenly sprinkle the breadcrumbs over the fish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the fish flakes with a fork.
Leave a Reply