Scallops wrapped in Bacon
This Dish has been adapted from a starter I had at ‘Wooloomooloo,’ a restaurant in Hong Kong. The textures and flavours compliment the Scallops perfectly, and will definitely give the wow factor to you evening meal.
Ingredients <Serves 2 – 4>
- 6 – 12 Scallops
- 6 – 12 tsp Mango Chutney
- 6 – 12 Smoked Streaky Bacon Rashers
- Salmon eggs (Optional)
- Wrap the scallops in bacon and hold in place with a cocktail stick.
- Heat a pan with a little oil and sear the scallops for 2 – 3 minutes on either side
- In small pan, warm through the Mango chutney, and warm your plates ready for serving
- Once the scallops are cooked, place a spoonful of mango chutney per scallop onto the plate and place the scallops on top of the chutney, and serve with a light salad.
Leave a Reply