Cream Cheese and Jalapeno Crusted Cod
Once again this recipe is nice and easy to make. We made it on the spur of the moment having only; Cod some Cream Cheese and some Jalapenos (left from a Fajita night) in the fridge. The spice of the Jalapenos cuts through the creaminess of the cheese, and crunch of the breadcrumbs gives an added texture to the Cod. We hope you enjoy it!
- 4 Cod Fillets (200 – 250g each)
- Cream Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Season the cod fillets with the salt and pepper, pre- heat oven to a medium heat (180 / Gas 5)
- Spread a good layer of cream cheese on top of each fillet
- Place a few Jalapenos on the cream cheese
- Cover with the breadcrumbs
- On the cod is prepared grease a baking sheet with a little oil, Season the baking sheet and put the fillets onto the sheet and bake in the oven for around 10-15 minutes.
- Once cooked the flesh of the cod should be opaque
- Serve and enjoy!