Tomato and Thyme Cod
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion , chopped
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 heaped tsp light, soft brown sugar
- few sprigs thyme , leaves stripped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 cod , fillets / steaks
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion, then fry for 5-8 mins until lightly browned. Stir in the tomatoes, sugar, thyme and soy, then bring to the boil.
- Simmer 5 mins, then slip the cod into the sauce. Cover and gently cook for 8-10 mins until the cod flakes easily. Serve with baked or steamed potatoes.