Our Fish Pie Sauce from our Potts’ Sauces range makes Fish Pie one of the simplest and tastiest dishes to prepare for either tonight’s dinner, or as an easy dish for a busy night later in the week.
You will need the following for a tasty Fish Pie:
- 400 – 500g Fish Pie Mix
- 1 Potts’ Sauce for Fish Pie
- 2 Large Potatoes
- Knob of Butter
- Dash of Cream
- Salt and Pepper
- Peel and Boil the Potatoes, Add the Butter and Cream and mash until smooth.
- In a deep oven proof dish, place the Fish Pie Mix and and the Potts’ Sauce for Fish Pie and cook in a medium oven (180 degrees / Gas Mark 5) for 15 – 20 minutes.
- once the fish is just cooked, top the mixture with the mash, sprinkle with cheese and return to the oven until the top is crispy and golden
- It couldn’t be simpler, serve and enjoy!