Sea Bass with Ginger, Chilli and Garlic
- 6 x sea bass fillets, skinned and boned
- 1 bunch of spring onion
- 1 thumb-sized piece root ginger
- 3 red chillies
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce, or more, to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the ginger and slice into matchsticks. Shred the spring onions. Thinly slice the garlic cloves. Slice the chillies in half, then remove the seeds with the back of your knife. Slice the chilli flesh into matchsticks.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Once hot, fry the fish for 6-7 minutes, until flaked.
- Once the fish is cooked, remove from the pan and set to one side.
- Add the chilli, garlic and ginger to the hot oil. Fry for 2-3 minutes until golden, add the onions and cook for another minute then add the soy sauce. Toss together before spooning over the cooked fish.