Sea Bass with Chorizo Sauce
- 2 x sea bass fillets, skinned and boned
- 1 x 400g chopped tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 slices chorizo
- Olive oil
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- Slice the chorizo into matchsticks. Fry for a couple of minutes in a dash of oil until it starts to release oils, then remove from the pan, leaving the oil behind. Place into another pan with the garlic clove, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Season the fish well with salt and pepper. Fry in the chorizo oil for 4-5 minutes on either side, until gently flaking. Serve with the sauce spooned over.