- 500g Fish Pie Mix
- 2 leeks, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter/marg
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 pint milk
- 2 tsp honey
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- A good couple of handfuls of cheddar or other cheese
- A packet of lasagne sheets
- Marinate the fish in lemon juice and pepper
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan and add the leeks, cooking for about 5 mins over medium heat.
- Add flour and mix well, then add the milk slowly and when it is all in bring to boil, then reduce heat so it is simmering for 5 mins or so.
- Add honey and salt and pepper and cheese and mix in thoroughly.
- Then add the fish and allow to cook for 5-10 mins on low heat.
- Then layer this mixture with the lasagne sheets in a large dish, cook at about 180 degrees for 30 mins.